Monday, May 17, 2010

What does it mean to have Beautiful Feet?


What does Beautiful Feet mean? Does it mean that you just got done with a pedi and y
your toes have those cute little designs on them? No, not what I mean when I say beautiful feet........so now you ask what do you mean? Let me explain

In Romans 10:15 it says"...How beautiful are the feet of the messengers who brings good news"

It is absolutly amazing how selfless people will give up their time to be uncomfortable and tell people about Jesus. I think each and every one of us need to step out of our comfort box and have beautiful feet. Telling people about Jesus isn't easy, especially when they are complete strangers, but it is our job as Christians and for me personally it's me paying back my debt (which will never be paid off) to my Heavenly father who sent His son to die for me.

I find missions so important in the world, certaiinly since this world is so lost and desperatly needing a savior.

Keep reading and we'll take it step by step to having beautiful feet and serving this AMAZING God who is so beautiful, wonderful, glorious. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment