Here are some fun facts and pictures of my life the past few months.
1. Student Teaching is fun, but I am ready for my own classroom. I loved my fourth graders and I love my kindergartners but my heart is with older ones.
|I had 54 4th graders! :)|
|Cutting the cake (Jeremy's family got to celebrate with us! )|
2. I turned 22 on Easter Sunday.
|Sweetest man... Cake all over!|
|6 months at Rangers game|
4. I don't really have much of a life because I am so tired when I get home, that I just crash.
5. Jeremy and I have had a rough semester, we only see each other on weekends, unless it's a special circumstance, so I'll be glad when school is over for a little bit.
6. I am very ready for summer to hang out with my friends again.
7. Life is good and busy, but I'm a happy girl!!
That's about it for now, hope you enjoyed my little update.... hopefully in a couple weeks, I'll have big news for you......stay tuned! ;)